How can Say So help?
There is a huge trend developing across all sectors of industry from banking and law enforcement to the health and care specialisms for ever more open communications and candour. Legislation, regulations and codes of practice all place high expectation on individuals to report concerns. The Freedom to Speak Out campaign in the NHS exemplifies that this is a significant issue that needs significant effort from management to release this trapped information.
" Reducing Risks, Raising Standards "
Say So's primary offering is a reporting service for staff that provides:
- Complete independence from their employer
- Skilled and experienced staff offering personalised call handling
- Options for anonymous or confidential reporting
- Options for telephone or online reporting
- Promotion of support for reporters